Adopt a Pet

Help Prevent Animal Cruelty

Have you witnessed a crime involving animals? Do you suspect an animal is being mistreated? If so, please contact your local police department immediatly.

Guideline for Reporting Abuse:

Complaints under RSA 644:8, 644:8-a, 644:8-aa and any other law pertaining to the abuse of domestic animals, as defined under RSA 436:1, shall initially be filed with the local law enforcement agency, animal control officer, state police, or sheriff which has jurisdiction over where the animal is located or kept.